Liberty Market Tower is a new condo project by Lifetime Developments and is currently under construction. Liberty Market Tower architect is designed by Wallman Architects. The new project will be located at 171 East Liberty Street in Toronto. The major intersection is Strachan Avenue & King Street West.
Liberty Market Tower will be the third and final phase of Lifetime’s 16 year redevelopment of the 6 acre master-planned community at Liberty Village. Liberty Market Tower will be 28 storey tower with 281 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. Units will range from about 360 square feet to about 1,225 square feet. The estimated completion date for Liberty Market Tower is set for 2021.
Liberty Market Tower will feature over 12,000 sqft of indoor and outdoor amenity spaces on the 8th floor of the building. The building amenities will include a state of the art fitness studio, entertaining room, business centre, outdoor dining with views of Lake Ontario and the city and more. The first seven levels will be used for retail and office space. The building will have a three level underground parking garage which will contain 298 spaces.
Liberty Market Tower Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 87/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Niagara neighbourhood in Toronto
- Located in the Liberty Village neighbourhood
- 7 minute walk to the Exhibition GO Station
- 15 minute walk to the Exhibition Place
- Close access to the Gardiner Expy
- Walking distance to Canadian National Exhibition and BMO Field
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include The Gore, Lamport Stadium Park and Massey Harris Park
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder